Monday, September 19, 2011

Solayna and her MANY suits

Solayna LOVES her swimming suits and is constantly in one.  She won't wear any other clothes, just her swimming suits.  She'll wear one, get it dirty, run in the house and shut her door and come back out with a new one on.  To get her to wear normal clothes is always a fight.  Just yesterday I had her all ready for church and 15 minutes before we were to walk out the door, she goes in her room and shuts the door.  I know a red flag should have gone up, but I was trying to get my hair done. anyway she comes out with her swimming suit on.  I about screamed.  I hid all of her suits, but Shianne got them down the other day so she can change whenever she wants.  I decided to take pictures of her in her many suits, and of course Shi and Spencer had to get a couple of pictures too.










No comments:

Post a Comment