I always try to do fun festive food things for holidays, so this year I made red, white and blue Popsicles. The kids loved them, and I love how you can see all 3 colors on Solayna's face.
My posers showing of their popsicles.
Brooke and I washed all the cars, and while we were washing them the kids started having a water fight with us. They loved it and so did Brooke and I, since we had the hose.
Our festive jello cake.
After the water fight the kids all came in and changed into 'power' clothes. I don't remember what they all were, but I think Sam had the power of ice, Shi had the power of water and Spencer had the power of fire. Solayna was their 'Pinkilicous" They didn't mean to get red white and blue, but they did. I thought it was pretty neat. We had a great day playing together. A couple of the kids kept saying, "this was the best day"
No comments:
Post a Comment