Thursday, September 22, 2011

Boating at the Reservoir

On August 13th, we took the boat to the reservoir in the morning.  I thought it would be freezing, but it was refreshing.  We had so much fun jumping in and swimming.  Sam loved jumping off of the boat and swimming around.




 I even jumped in and swam around.  I got Solayna and she lasted about 3 minutes before she wanted back in the boat.  I had to climb in the boat ( which is just a little john boat).  I thought I was going to tip the whole thing over, but with Brooke's help I did it.  I ended up with huge bruises from climbing in.  I think we'll make a rope ladder for our boat for next year.

 Sam wanted to swim to shore, and since we were the only ones there we let all 3 of them swim to shore.  They loved it.




No comments:

Post a Comment