Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shianne's hair cut

 I know these are pretty junky pictures, but on Saturday I cut Shianne's hair about 5 inches. She told me she wanted it cut and I asked her how short, this is where she told me she wanted it.  She was so excited about cutting it.  I was surprised because she is usually not willing to let me cut any.  I think it is way cute, and so much easier to fix.

 On Sunday Shianne wanted her hair pulled up so her friends would all see her hair on Monday at the same time.  She had started to pull it out before I got this picture so it looks really messy, but I wanted to make sure I had a picture to remember how cute it was that she didn't want just some of her friends to see it on Sunday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment