Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fishing at Tule

On Friday Brooke took the boys up fishing at Tule Lake.  They had to hike in and Brooke said it was quite the hike, but the boys did great.  Spencer ended up falling into the lake, so Brooke had him strip down by a fire.  The cute little guy still kept on fishing, even when he had on no pants.


Brooke told me I had to see the pictures he took, and I was so excited thinking he had taken a bunch of pictures of the boys reeling the fish in and such, but these 4 were all he took.  When I saw them, I just looked at him, and he said sheepishly, "I know, I'm not very good at taking pictures."
So I had to take pictures of the fish in the frying pan, since I had no other ones.  These are a few of the smaller ones, the bigger ones were in the next batch.  Spencer loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment