Monday, May 23, 2011

Little Eygpt

 On Friday we wanted to get out and about and even though it was a little chilly we took off on the 4 wheelers and went up to Little Egypt.  I love to go up here exploring and seeing all the beautiful creations.
 It was a lot colder than we thought it was going to be, and by the time we got up here we were all about froze.  Luckily we had extra clothing in the 4wheeler.  Shianne is such a great sister and is always helping Solayna out.  This was a pretty steep hill and Solayna finally asked for me to help her.
 Spencer had to wear one of my jackets that was in the 4wheeler and I think he looks pretty good in pink.  He knocked this flower off when he was coming down the hill so he brought it to me.  They are always trying to pick me flowers but I'm trying to teach them not so so other people can enjoy the beauty of them.
 Brooke and I ran tog et teh 4 wheelers and Solayna was determined to stay with the older kids, so we decided to let her.  I about had a heart attack when I looked back and they were right on the edge of this cliff.  I took off running to my 4 wheeler, but Shianne and Sam made sure she was safe.
 They helped her go down the steep hill telling her to sit on her bum and slide.  It was so cute to watch them work together to get her down safely.
 Our little town.
 I love to see flowers out in the desert, and they are very few and far between, so I enjoy every one I see.
 I've never seen these cactus roses before and they are just gorgeous out in the desert.  I had to make sure I got pictures of them, so Spencer, Solayna and I went back the same way we came to make sure I got pictures of them.  Thanks goodness I had Spencer since he's the one who spotted these.


No comments:

Post a Comment