Last week, the elementary decided to go on a field trip to the Anasazi Museum. Spencer really wanted me to come, so Solayna and I followed the bus over. Spencer was so cute, and wanted me by his side all the time. The museum was pretty cool, they had a replica of the homes the Anasazi Indians would have lived in that the kids could all go through.
This is Spencer's class. They were missing 2 boys, but this is his whole class other than that.
They let each of the kids throw the adaladle. It was really cool to see them try to throw a spear using it.This was Spencer's favorite picture in this room. I'm not sure what they were doing, as I had to leave since Solayna was being noisy, but I caught that he liked this picture because of all the colors.
As we were waiting for the rest of the kids to finish all the Kindergartners, 1st and 2nd graders went and played tag. They had a great time running around.
Spencer just wanted to stay right by me, so he sat down on the grass and played. He's such a funny boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment