Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Grandma Gay's

 We went over to Brooke's mom's house for Mother's day, and Solayna loved it as did the rest of the kids.  Solayna got to play with Yoda, the lamb.

 They had little bittys there and Shianne was so excited to hold those baby chicks.

 Grandma and Grandpa and Jordan gave Solayna some ABC puppets.  She thinks they are awesome, as do Sam, Shianne and Spencer.
I had a great Mothers Day celebrating my little girl's birthday.  Brooke gave me a coupon for doing my laundry for a month, since he knows I hate laundry.  Last night he had piles of it to fold.  I told him I would wash it, if he would fold it.  So that is what I have coming the next month.  I'm so excited.  I;m going to get used to him doing it though.  He also picked me some lilacs.  I'm so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a mother and raise these precious children.  I'm so grateful for my own mom, and her love.  I got to skype with her on Mothers day and it was so great to be able to see her and talk with her.  I hope you all had a fantastic mothers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment