Sunday was Solayna's 2nd birthday. I can't believe she is 2!!! It seems like just yesterday I was in Lakeview having her, but she's now 2. Brooke took her out first thing that morning to see her cat, and she wanted to be out ther all morning with her kitty and turkey. She loves to be outside, especially with animals.
I asked Solayna how old she was and she said "three" I said, "no you aren't, How old are you?" She said, "five" I said "no" She said, "Four" I finally said, "No you are two" Now she says, "I two"
When we got home from church Solayna was so tired she was about asleep in the car. Before her birthday all she would talk about is "birthday cake and ice cream" When we got home, I asked her if she wanted her birthday cake, and she just shook her head no. I asked if she wanted her dots (blanket) and she said yes. SO I just put her down for her nap, and we woke her up for her cake and ice cream, so we could go to Brooke's mom's house.
Solayna loved her ice cream but wasn't to fond of her 'chocolate mud cake'. The rest of us loved it, but she didn't like it to much.
We made her a little book of all the things she loves. I just used pictures of her with her dots, her family, Cocoa, and shoes. Solayna is such a ray of sunshine in our lives and always makes us smile.
She also got a 'leapfrog fridge magnet word builder" thing thanks to Brooke's mom and her friend we got it here in time for Solayna's birthday. Solayna loves it and does the sounds of the letters.
We love you so much Solayna and are so glad you are part of our family. I love to hear you talk and learn all the new things in the world. You are my 'sunshine'
No comments:
Post a Comment