Sunday, January 31, 2016

Spencer's Birthday



Spencer's birthday was on the 23rd and all my little man wanted to do was to go hunting.  Coyotes, chuckers, and rabbits!!!  His dad took him out hunting at 7:00 that morning with Piper.  They didn't call in a coyote, and around 11:30 they called me to see if I had the hamburgers that Spencer wanted cooked.  I was frantic trying to make hamburger buns, since our store didn't have any, redecorate Spencer's room and preparing a talk for Sacrament meeting that I had just found out about, so I hadn't even thought of cooking them.  I told them to just come when they were ready.  About 1:00 they called and said they had found some tracks and were going up to see if they could find the chuckers.  About 1:30 they called and told me they were at the highest point they could get to, and where going to start walking to the van.  Spencer did get two bunnies that day, no chuckers or coyotes, but he had a great day with his dad.

                                     
                                                     






While Spencer was out hunting, Sam and I got busy redecorating his room.  We moved antlers around, added a mural, some cute quotes, put up Sam and Spencer's turkey feathers, and cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned some more.  Shianne typed up the quotes we found on Pinterest and TADAAAA!!  It's a new room.  I wish I had a before and after picture, because this totally transformed his room.




That night Spencer wanted to finish the Star Wars series, so we popped some popcorn and cuddled up and watched The Empire Strikes Back.  We had a great day together celebrating my little man.  I can't believe he is now 11.  He is such a sweet loving funny boy.  I love you Spencer

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Laserdisc 1992



... CLASSIC COLUMB: STAR WARS EPISODE V: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (1980

No comments:

Post a Comment