Sunday, January 17, 2016

I want to go hunting!!!

Spencer is now what I would calling a "hunting maniac"  About every two sentences that come out of his mouth is "can I go hunting"  It doesn't matter if it is ducks, geese, starlings, doves, turkeys, rabbits, chuckers,you name it he wants to go hunting it.  He loves the excitement of being able to come onto birds and the excitement and ability it takes to kill something when it is on the move.  He is such a determined kid, and when he puts his mind to something he does it.  He will wake up early so he can get his room clean, his chores done, and piano practiced so as soon as he gets home from school he can go hunting.  Brooke is usually the one taking him out ALL the time, I just was trying to have some one on one time with him so I took him out one day.  There weren't any ducks on the pond that day, and he wanted to go back out an hour later, but I told him I needed to fix dinner.  I love spending time with this little man of mine.









No comments:

Post a Comment