Today at school, I took my pe classes outside and when I got out there with one class, Solayna was outside for her pe. She saw me and came running clear across the blacktop to give me a hug. I love seeing my little Blondie at school. I had her for science today and she came over and gave me a hug. She is so well mannered in class even though I am her teacher.
Spencer's stomach was hurting him tonight and I was doing dishes while he was on the couch. He looks at me and says, do you want to read to me? I looked at him and said, would you like me to read to you? He said, yes and jumped up and grabbed a pile of children's books. I snuggled he and solayna and we read books for a half hour.
Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all the things I need to do, and don't take the time to love my kid's and spend time with them, but I'm so glad I do everytime I actually get on their level.
No comments:
Post a Comment