Solayna has been sick this week. she kept having a bellyache and I took it to school, and 15 minutes later h. er teacher brought her into my class and solayna looked like she was going to puke. I hurry and got some movies for my science classes to wat h, and told them to must play dodge pball. I brought so home since Brooke was at a meeting in Panguitch. She started acting fi e after about an hour so she and I painted her mirror and a picture framand got a few pictures from online and added quotes to them. So was excited to finally get her room to have some teal in it. Solayna felt better at lunch and d ate a burrito, peanutbutter roll up, and some chips. I went back to school to teach my science classes. I planned on making cake and ice cream with Spencers class for matter sso I k ew ihad to be back to school for their class. Brooke had seen some chuckers on the way home, soas soon as the boys were out of school, they went hunting with Piper. They got into the chuckers and piper actually pointed instead of barking. They shot two shots, but didn't get one. Solayna was hiking up steep hills and was fine all day, but that she started acting sick again and verbally was killing her. She had the hot rice pack on her belly and when I pushed on it it would kill her. She woke me up at 11:30 and was hurting so bad! I finally got her back to sleep and went in to use the bathroom, and came out and she was walking across the house and fell down about half way across, pulled her legs up to herbelly. I worried all night about her having appendicitis, and the next morning Brooke took her into the Dr. They said she probably had a virus in her stomach. She does OK for a little while and then her stomach will hurt her again, but she does seem to be doing better.




No comments:
Post a Comment