Brooke had a meeting in Cedar City so we went over with him since it was the kids Spring Break. The kids were so excited to go swimming, and we went ever minute we could. Solayna loved it. Brooke came down and swam with us after his meeting.
Sam is my little fish. He loves swimming and he's getting better and better at it. I was so proud of him as he would swim all over the pool and dive for the fish like it was nothing.
Shianne is not so much into water. I was so proud of her though, because we took some little fish for them to dive for and she did it. She usually won't even go under the water so this was huge for her.I got it!!!
Spencer is also not so much into water. His goal for the week was to go under water for 5 seconds, and he accomplished it!!! I was so proud of him. He would just stick the front of his head in, and then jump out and run to get a towel to wipe his eyes. He has a huge phobia of water in his eyes, but he's learning that it doesn't hurt that bad.
"I need a towel"
I was really surprised with Solayna. She loved the water and would splash and kick in it. She had so much fun. She was so cute when I was trying to get her to go under with me. I was telling her to close her eyes and shut her mouth and plug her nose. She would put her hand over her eyes, then hurry and move it to her nose, and then to her mouth. She wasn't sure where to put her hand. Needless to say, I didn't ever put her all the way under.
Solayna loved to jump off the edge into our arms. She would get up there and say, "one, two, three" We had a great time swimming at our hotel. The kids woke up at 6:00 am and Brooke had had a rough night thanks to his allergies, so I took the kids all down swimming. They had a blast swimming, although I'm not sure how they could stand to be in the water, that wasn't that warm, that early in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment