Monday, April 25, 2011

Sam and Shi's Easter Party

 For Sam and Shianne's class Easter party I was in charge, so I got to go see my kids in school and watch them interact.  It was interesting to watch Sam interact with all the girls and how they responded to him.  The topic even came up as we were making bunny masks.  Sam and Shianne and Spencer all adore Mrs. Donneen

 We made bunny masks that turned out really cute, but they wouldn't stay on very well so they all took them off right after this picture.
 We did a tri-hop-athon, where they had to hop, skip, and jump.  They loved it so much they each did it like 3 times.
 Next we carried boiled eggs on a spoon.

 Then we played Bunny and Eggs.  The bunny had to say a color and then if the 'eggs' choose that color then they ran.  The kids loved it.  My two ended up running EVERY time.  I guess they had to get rid of that quick energy from those cupcakes.













No comments:

Post a Comment