Saturday, April 23, 2011

My date

 The other day Brooke called and asked me what I had going on that day.  I told him all the exciting stuff I had planned, such as doing the dishes, getting So's dressor cleaned and so forth.  He then asked me if I wanted to go on a date.  I said, "YES"  He came home at 9:00 am and we went for a 4-wheeler ride.  Just Brooke, Solayna and I.
This is the new dam that they built around our resivour.  I can't believe it is this full.  I'm so grateful we have got the much needed moisture, so it would fill up.  They just finished it the end of February.
 
 Cocoa ran for quite a while but I was worried about him since we forgot to take water with us, so we put him on the front of the 4 wheeler.  He's such a spoiled thing.


 Solayna loved to through rocks down the cliffs. 


 My little girl is Fearless.  She went right up to the edge and tried to step off.  Brooke told her he thought it was a little to far (10 feet) so she sat down on her bum and tried to get off that way.  We have to watch her like a hawk when we are near drop offs, as she's not afraid of them at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment