Solayna loved this little area that was only 6 inches deep. She would go down this slide over and over again.
This was a little slide that the kids loved going down at first. They thought it was pretty fun, until they opened up the BIG slide. Brooke and Sam went down the big slide and Sam loved it. Brooke kept saying "It frieked me out, Heidi, you've got to go try it" The slide was pitch black all the way down and it was nerve racking. Brooke promised me he would buy me a new swimming suit if I would try it, since I've been looking for a new one for like 4 years. So I decided I had better go do it just to see what my husband thought was so frieky yet fun. Sam and I went up and Sam went down first. I told him to catch me at the bottom. The life guard set there and talked to me, and she said it was frieky to, and she didn't like it. "Great, what have I gotten myself into" Yea it was frieky and I didn't like it either, but oh boy did Sam like it. He went down it 15 times. One time we couldn't find him anywhere and Brooke and I were both searching for him, starting to get frantic, when I said "maybe he went to the slide." I looked and sure enough he came shooting out of the slide. We made sure from then on he told us when he was going up. Spencer went down twice, which I am amazed at. The first time Brooke told him he would catch him at the bottom. When Spencer came out, he was backward and went under water, even though he had on a life jacket. Spence was so stinkin' mad at Brooke for not catching him RIGHT when he came out that when Brooke got to him, he started pinching Brooke and yelling at him. It was quite comical to watch. For some reason Spencer went up and did it again, and this time he didn't get all turned around and didn't go under. Shianne never would try it, and I don't blame her at all. I didn't get any pictures of the big slide since I had already taken my camera back out to the car,but we sure had fun on it, or maybe I should say Sam sure had fun on it.
Brooke hit his bottom so hard on this one that he didn't do this slide again. Solayna sure enjoyed the ride though.
We had a blast at the aquatic center and for sure will be going there again.
No comments:
Post a Comment