Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Santa

At the Christmas boutique they had Santa Clause and so of course the kids had to go see him.  Spencer wants a trampoline, a wii, and some candy.
 Solayna wanted a trampoline and a grapefruit.  Not that she told Santa that, but at least she sat on his lap.  She was quite upsent that night, that Santa didn't give her her trampoline or her grapefruit.  I guess we really are the "I want it NOW" generation.
 Sam said he wants the "Percy Jackson Series and a trampoline"
 Shianne has been so funny this year.  She told me the day before that she KNEW it wasn't going to be the REAL Santa there.  I said, well it's going to be one of Santa's helpers."  She says, "No it not.  and you think I'M going to go sit on some STRANGE man's lap"  I about died laughing.  She says, "Well, DO you?  Where has my baby gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment