We went to the Barker reservoirs and fished lower barker for an hour before going to cut some poles for a pig pen we are going to build. While there fishing Cocoa kept bugging us trying to get our food and the fact he smelled like a skunk from being sprayed two nights ago didnt help any. Well while Solayna was reeling in a pole Cocoa was trying to get at our cookies that were in the fishing bag so Brooke went to chase him off and when he did Cocoa ran around Brooke and ran smack into Solayna since Cocoa was looking back at Brooke while he was running away from him. Poor Solayna went head first into the cold lake and went completely under the water. Brooke quickly reached down and grabbed her by the sweater and pulled her out of the water and got her on shore. Heidi ran over and we got her stripped down and into some warm sweaters. Brooke was so mad at Cocoa after that he grabbed him by his fur and threw him into the lake (which doesn't do any good but I guess its like the story of the person trying to kill the rattlesnake after being bit). I guess every trip is always an adventure.
Solayna in her 2 sweatshirts, since we didn't have any extra pants, I used one sweatshirt like pants for her. She was so cute, as she was sitting in the truck while we were getting wood. I said, I don't have any shoes for you, what should we do? She says, "hummm, I don't know." She luckily fell asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment