Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Roe Lakes

 While Camping we up to the the Roe Lakes.  The kids right off the bat were looking for little somethings or others to catch.  I can't remember what it was they were going after here but I believe it was some kind of nymph.
 Posing for me.  I don't think Solayna has quite caught onto the posing bit yet.
 My man making a mean cast, with his little buddy right behind him.
 Sweet little Solayna.  I love her eyes in this picture all lite up but questioning what she had.  She was holding the fishing net up there.

 The kids soon found this little stream coming into the lake and started searching for frogs. 
 SUCCESS!!!  They each caught a frog and had so much fun looking for them.


 Showing off their frogs.

 Brooke fished for most of the night, when he wasn't helping the kids with their frogs, but he didn't catch anything.  Just enjoyed watching the kids and having a pole in the water.  Solayna was right there with her dad and didn't want anyone to touch her pole.  "NO, I DO IT"

It was beautiful when it was time to leave so I snapped this picture.  I love the clouds in the sky and on the water.  What a gorgeous place to go spend time with the family.
Little Miss Solayna with her helmet.  This was the first time she wore it and oh boy does she look tiny with it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment