There were snow drifts all over on the way up. This was looked like we were in the arctic.
Brooke getting ready to take off in the float tube with all the kids watching, wondering how we was going to go anywhere in that thing.
Solayna telling Shianne all about it.
The kids and I walked around the lake to these cliffs, so they could fish off of them. Brooke was in the float tube right below us, but I was still scared to death having my boys out on those rocks. Solayna telling Shi, "you wear it Shi"
After they didn't catch anything for an hour or two we ate lunch and the boys pulled out a map to figure out another way for us to go back to camp, since the other way took us forever. Ready to GO!! For a LONG ride. We rode 57 miles exploring some beautiful country. The kids and I all had rather sore bottoms, but I sure enjoyed singing with them as we drove along looking at the beautiful creations.

Heidi,thanks for doing a blog. I just went through it all and really enjoyed it. Please keep adding to it. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete