Monday, March 26, 2012

Spencer's 7



 I know I'm a little ok a lot behind, but for Spencer's birthday he wanted a balloon party.  It was the easiest party and the kids had a ball.  We shot a balloon with dart guns, tied balloons to ankles and had them try to pop each others balloons and then we blew up balloons and let them go to see who's would go the farthest.  It was a fun day for Spencer.
 His balloon cake.





 My little man with his cake.  I can't believe how grown up he is and I love his ENERGY!!!  and every thing about this kid.  He's such a tender, shy, out of control kid.  He's so much fun.
 I love the faces as he's getting ready to blow out his candles.  Look at the anticipation on Sam's face also.
 Spencer told me he REALLY wanted a homemade gift and I had about a week left so i was frantically searching for something to make him and then the thought came that my little fisherman would love a fishing vest.  So I found a vest pattern on danamadeit.com and then added all the pockets and straps.  You can't see it here but it also has a pocket across the back so he can put all his snacks in it. 
He was so excited to get it, and put it on the other day when Brooke mentioned going fishing.
 I love you Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment