I found these books down at the thrift store. I love used books.
Shi informed that socks don't have "soles". I guess they are to smart, but they really needed new socks.
Our wii only came with one remote, so we bought this new remote and nunchuck so we can play against each other.
I can always "count" on you! Love your "cheesy" mom
I downloaded a bunch of free songs from Amazon and made them each a Cd. they loved them.
Brooke was in major need of a new mouse pad and I love how this one turned out with pictures of all the fun things he does with us.
These valentines always take some time and creativity, but my kids sure do love them. I spent more than I usually do, but I justified it by saying the kids needed them. Which most of the stuff that was expensive they did need.
No comments:
Post a Comment