Wednesday, March 28, 2012

General Conference

I love the LDS General Conference where we get to sit and listen to our Prophet Thomas S. Monson and the apostles tell us the things our Heavenly Father wants us to know.  We just did a FHE on monday about the Prophet and apostles and how we were going to be listening to them.  We played the matching game on http://www.lds.org/general-conference/children?lang=eng   The kids loved it and when they would get a match, we would talk about what that apostle like to do.  I made some coloring sheets a few years ago, and my kids loved them, so we had them printed off and talked about each of them.  If any of you would like a copy of these, let me know and I'll email them to you.   I also found this awesome site http://chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com/2009/09/general-conference-wall.html which has topics that you print off and put on your wall and then when a speaker talks about them you put up their picture.  We will also be doing some of the things we do every year, which you can see here

I hope you are all able to enjoy conference and the amazing message and spirit you feel during it.

No comments:

Post a Comment