Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Shorts

 The other day I was looking up tutorials, and found this awesome page and from there found someone who made shorts out of men's shirts.  So I decided to give it a try.  I made these for Spencer out of an old shirt of Brooke's grandpa's.  They turned out so cute, and were pretty easy to make.  I just cut  the front pockets as the front of the shorts.
 SHianne had this shirt that is so cute, but didn't pass the "Shelby test" (her belly showed when she lifted her arms up) so I decided to make it into a skirt for her.  I just sewed up the sleeves.

 The diamond is where the sleeves were. 
I made a pair for Sam also, but I for some reason didn't get a picture of his.  I've had so much fun recycling and making my kids new summer clothes out of clothes I just have laying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment