Friday, June 3, 2011

End of a Perfect Day

 On Brooke and I's anniversary we spent the night playing with the kids.  We played baseball, and just enjoyed one anothers company.  It was the perfect ending to a perfect day.  I love being with my family, especially when we all get along.  I love these next two pictures of the boys.  You can tell they are both concentrating so hard, because they both have their tongues sticking out.
 Solayna was  a great spectator.  I love her crazy hair.  I had it all done up cute, but the elastics all broke, so it is flying everywhere.
 Shianne is so funny when it comes to sports.  She really has no desire to play them, but does just to be with us.  I love her little smile for the camera as Brooke is pitching to her.

 Brooke was our official pitcher.
 I love that smile!!!
 I gave my new camera to Shianne to take some pictures of me and this is what we got.  Getting ready for the hit, and it was a good hit.
 Brooke tried to stop me from running, so the boys could get me out.
 The slide!!!  I had to hustle to get there first but I made it.


 To end the night, Brooke cut a cantelope for all to enjoy, except me since I can't stand them.  The kids love cantelope.  Do you love Shianne's outfit?  She put on an apron and her socks she got at the awards assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment