Spencer got one!!!
Solayna wearing her bonnett that she wore for the play. Sam was wearing her hat, so she wore this. Solayna reeling one in with the help of Brooke
Solayna loved the fish until it got out of the net.
It started flopping all around by her feet and she started screaming. It was the funniest thing. I don't think I've ever heard her scream like that. "AAAA" "AAAA" Later she said, "fish scarea me, by me feet" Spencer was so excited to be catching another one. We caught a lot of fish and it was so fun to watch them all reel in their fish, excited as can be.
Shianne and Solayna hung out for a while. Shianne is so good with Solayna and plays so good with her. She was sharing her poodle that she just bought at the store.
Shianne told me, "OK so I guess I don't HATE fishing anymore" I asked her to say that again and these are the looks I got. She enjoyed catching fish and being able to play with them once they were out of the water.
Solayna wouldn't let anyone help her after a while. She wanted to be like Spence and cast it. She was so funny to watch as she would flip her pole, trying to cast it.
Sam went over to this rock pile and was reeling away, yelling "I GOT ONE" IT'S A BIG ONE!" I asked Brooke if he thought he really had one, and he just smiled and said, "I think he has a snag but I'm not going to tell him that." Sam sat over there reeling for like 10 minutes. Brooke, Shianne and Spencer ran over to help him, while I sat and laughed. I yelled, "Did you catch a shark?' He looked up and says, "IT'S A BIG ONE!" His drag was set super low, so he could still reel even though he was caught up on a rock. Brooke went and broke the news to him and he couldn't believe it since he could still reel it in. I got a good laugh.
Shianne catching her fish. She was so excited to bring it in.
Sam smiling at me as I was giving him a hard time about his "Shark"
I had to take some pictures of Solayna and me. She's such a fun girl and is always making me laugh. Solayna always pulls this face, so I love this picture of her and I pulling it at each other.
My mighty fisherman and his fish.
We had such a great time fishing here. It was so much fun to have each of the kids pulling a fish in constantly. It was another end to a perfect day.
No comments:
Post a Comment