Brooke climbed up this steep hill and then stood on this rock that was sticking out.
He looked so manly up there.
Brooke had to take some pictures of me on the same rock, different view. It made me stick to stand on this rock as it was straight off under this slab of rock.
Spencer lately has been kissing his muscles. It's on his David and Goliath show so he does it constantly so this one is specifically for Spence.
Brooke started throwing rocks off of the cliff. It was interesting to watch them fly, then the wind catch a hold of them and they would move. I was worried he was going to hit our 4wheeler which was right below us, but we were so high up it didn't even come close.
Me and my man, hanging out on a cliff.
This was a big ol' piece of petrified wood. It looked like the whole tree was there, chunks of it everywhere. It was amazing.
We saw these pretty flowers growing out of another rock dropped from heaven. It's incredible how things grow here in the desert.
Brooke and I had such a great time just being able to talk and enjoy one another. I love you Brooke, and am so glad I married you, my best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment