Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spencer's Baptism



Spencer got baptized on Feb. 9th, 2013.  He was so scared, because he hates water and being in front of people.  The poor kid was so scared, but knew he wanted to be baptized anyway.  He's such a sweet boy, and I am so proud of him.  He had Shianne and Brooke talk, Shianne and Solayna sing "When I am baptized".  Solayna was so brave and got up there and belted it out.  She got scared once and quit singing for a minute, but then when right back into singing.  Sam played the piano for the whole thing.  I was so proud to sit and watch my little family take part in this special day.  Afterwards we had dinner and of course the basketball was pulled out and a game ensued.  Thanks Cherish for grabbing my camera and making sure I had some pictures of the day.









 Shianne and I made Spencer a special "Comforter" blanket for his baptism.  I put scriptures and quotes on the back to help Spencer to remember all things the Holy Ghost can do for him.  Of course, Brooke and I found the perfect elk material for him, and he absolutely loves it.  He told me about 10 times "mom, thanks for making my special blanket.'  He's such a sweet little thing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment