Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Devils Garden

For Presidents Day the kids really wanted to got out to Devils Garden and run around.  So we took some burgers out and had a picnic and then played Frisbee and a serious game of hide and seek.  It was so much fun to watch the kids scramble and then try to find them.  Once Shianne took off her jacket so she just had a black shirt on and a black hat and she went and hid in the shadows in the trees.  Spencer was trying to find her and was about 3 feet from her, when she got up and said, "I feel like I'm in the zoo!"  It scared poor Spencer to death.  We were all gathered around and Shi felt like we were all staring at her, hence the zoo part.  Solayna was laying so quietly under this rock when I was trying to find them.  She did awesome at holding still and hiding.















No comments:

Post a Comment