Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snowboarding

After we got the kids snowboard for their birthday they were all so eager to go try it out. We drove out to the Reservoir and just snowboarded down the road.  They all did suprisingly well since they had never been on a snowboard before.

 Shianne got this new hat for her birthday.  Her friend Ashley made it, and Shi loves it.

 Solayna tromping through the snow.
 Sam got bored waiting to snowboard so he made a few snow angels.
 Spencer getting ready to go down the monstrous hill. 
 He didn't make it to far though.  Brooke just picked him up by his coat and he started again.



 Shianne actually did really well with snowboarding.  She has this technique of squatting really low to not fall over.





 Brooke had to give it a try, even though his shoes barely fit in the braces.




I wanted to make Brooke a new beanie for Christmas, so I made this awesome black hat.  It ended up being so small it fit Solayna so she has a new hat now.  I love the little brim on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment