We found this awesome place to go sledding and the kids loved it. I think Brooke is the biggest kid, and I'm the biggest wimp. Brooke and I went down the "mini" hill and I about freaked out, holding my breath the whole time down and then wouldn't you know we crashed at the bottom. I got up in tears. I was petrified. Poor Brooke was having such a great time and when he saw my tears was so suprised. I don't really like sledding that much, but Brooke and the kids sure do love it.
The boys hiked up this huge hill to go down, but the snow was so deep they couldn't make a path through it. Sam said, 'So you mean I wasted all that energy for NOTHING!"
Right after that Brooke and Spencer decided to go down this HUGE hill. It made me physically ill just to watch them, but they were screaming the whole time having a great time. One time Spencer's hat bounced off his head, landed on his head and then bounced completely off his head. He was just laughing the whole time.
Solayna fell alseep in the car, and when she woke up she was freezing so I just sat in the truck and held her for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment