Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Solayna and her hair

 This morning as I was trying to figure out what to do with So's hair, I noticed I had some greenish elastics that would match her sweater, so we did an elastic hair do.  I just started parting and added as I went.  This is what we ended up with.  Isn't my little girl so sweet?
Solayna is 21 months old, and is learning to talk so much.  Her new favorite saying is, "Sammy Meanie" or "Shi," or "Pencer" replacing Sam's name.  She says, "What Mom, What"  She is so funny with all her little sayings and new words she says.

1 comment:

  1. I"m so jealous! She has so much hair! I finally had to cut Savannah's. It was growing in quite unevenly. I didn't really follow my own advice and cut it a lot when she was little now I'm totally regretting it! HOpefully now that it's more even I can just let it grow out! but it's also pretty thin...I can't do a whole lot with it yet. Oh well...some day!

    ReplyDelete