My kids have all been sick this last week. Spencer puked on Saturday, and then started fevering that night. He missed a whole week of school, even his Valentines party (which I was in charge of). Here they all are doing their homework that I would go and get for them every day. Shianne started fevering Monday night, and didn't stop until Sunday. It was such a nasty bug.
My poor buddy Sam has been sick for like 2 weeks. He got a nasty fever and cough and then got a little better so he was the only one going to school on Tues and Wed, then Wed. night he woke up at 1 :30 with shooting pains in his ear. I gave him some medicine and put a hot rice bag on it. He got up just absolutly miserable. At 2:30 he went in and puked. The poor kid had caught Spencer puke bug and got ear infections all in the same night. He was up until 4:30 when finally exhaustion over came him. I got in the shower that morning and got out and found him in our window seat asleep. While Brooke took Sam to the Dr. which was 40 minutes away, and then he had to drive to get the medicine, another 40 minutes away, Shianne and Spencer did puzzles. Shianne had been up with Sam during the night also with a fever. We all watched a Planet Earth movie together at 3:00 am. What a night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment