Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Her kite actually FLEW

Since Solayna had a horrible kite flying experience with the wind we went out the next day and the wind was PERFECT.  Her kite went up right off and she didn't even have to pull and tugg.  She was amazed by how it just went up and stayed there.  I left her alone outside flying her kite and told her to hold on tight because it would blow away if she let go.  She came in about 3 minutes later just a sobbing, because her kids flew away.  I went out and the handle was stuck on a telephone line that was about  60 yards away.  The kite was still flying high.  So we watched it and after about an hour the string snapped and I went and got the kite from across the street.  It was a pretty exciting day flying kites.




No comments:

Post a Comment