Spencer loved it!! He was so excited. On the big fish in the middle we stitched in "I want to be a Fisherman" He drew a picture in school and wrote that and I thought it was so stinking cute, I had to include it on the blanket. Shi stitched "Love Shi" down int he corner. I hope this is a blanket that will last so long he can wrap his little boy in it.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Shi's present for Spencer
Spencer loved it!! He was so excited. On the big fish in the middle we stitched in "I want to be a Fisherman" He drew a picture in school and wrote that and I thought it was so stinking cute, I had to include it on the blanket. Shi stitched "Love Shi" down int he corner. I hope this is a blanket that will last so long he can wrap his little boy in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment