Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sam's Jr. Jazz Game

We always have to roll up the wrestlers mats before our practice/games, so here is Solayna helping roll up the heavy mats.  ( I gave my little camera to Shianne to take pictures of Sam during the game.)

I love this picture of Sam jumping over the "E".  He had lots of energy during this game I guess.
 
His coaches, Brooke and Heidi, I'm not sure how we got roped into being coaches, but we have enjoyed it for the most part.  Sam gets to play even though it is just a 3rd/4th grade team.  That is the main reason why we did it, is for Sam.  He's the only boy in his class so we knew this would get him to be with other boys.  It's been a fun family activity for us to do.  We have our last game today and Sam is so nervous/scared as it is against BV, the kids he used to be in class with.

No comments:

Post a Comment