Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Years Day

 Brooke took the boys fishing at Fishlake on New Years Day.  It turned out to be quite a successful day for them.  I think they brought home about 8 fish, and released some of them.  As Sam was there he went over in the snow and wrote, "I Love U mom, Sam"  How sweet is that. My little man was even thinking of me as he was freezing and fishing.
 Brooke was all ready to go, and was gutting the fish in the freezing cold water, and Spencer was saying he wanted to keep fishing.  Brooke told him to go ahead, but he was turning it back if he caught one, because he didn't want to gut another fish.  Well Spencer put his line down and "bam" got a hit.  He reeled this one in all by himself.  He was so excited.  I think it was like 3 lbs, and 25 inches. (Do you like the purple hat?  It's the warmest one we could find and Spencer doesn't mind as long as he's warm.)
 Shianne, Solayna and I all stayed home.  I kept asking Shianne what she wanted to do, and we finally came up with the idea to paint their room.  Shianne wanted to keep it a surprise from the boys and was so excited to do this without her brothers knowing.  We put Solayna in her crib with a bean bag and her books.  She hung out there for like an hour, just reading her books.
 My twinnos must have been on the same vib this day because Shianne wrote on her wall, "I love U mom"  It was so cute.  We had a great time listening to Shi's music and painting her room.  She loves it.
The finished product.  It looks so much better now, not so neon.

No comments:

Post a Comment